Thursday, August 4, 2011

LilyPondTool 2.14 is under development

I've started upgrading LilyPondTool to support LilyPond 2.14

I'm not going to make major changes in the parser yet, I only update it to support the new
  \language "deutsch" 
construct. Actually my plan is to implement a more realistic LilyPond parser, using CUP and FLEX, but that needs very much time. So until that I keep the Antlr 2 version. (Using Antlr 3 one can not at all parse LilyPond because of its heavy use of lexer state switching.)

Besides that I have several things to fix:

  • upgrade to jEdit 4.4
  • reintroduce hyphenation
  • update the templates and the wizard to compile with LilyPond 2.14 and use the new \language construct
  • update LilyJHelp
  • update lilypond.xml mode (and merge that to the stable jEdit branch for easy access)
  • etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment